chant

I keep getting these three cards over and over again. No matter what I ask, one or more of these three cards shows up. The other one that makes a frequent appearance is "leadership". I think *they* might be trying to tell me something.

And by the way, that chakra clearing is amazing. Puts me into a deep and dreamy sleep every time. I'm glad they remind me when I need one. Kind of like getting the oil changed every 3000 miles or so.

I never knew my chakras were so important, but apparently they are.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Doreen Virtue's Archangel cards...love em'. Now I am going to pull them out...haven't used them in a while. There is nothing better than a good charka clearing! And yes, chakras are very important! :)

miruspeg said...

A friend of mine has been talking about chakra clearing for some time and I haven't done anything about it.
Seems like the time is right to buy some cards today. :)